
Long time no message! After two weeks of hitchhiking I am back in Motril at my cousins house. I consider this experience long enough to tell you that hitchhiking in Spain for a male person is not like it is in the Benelux and surroundings. It took me 5 days to cover the 500 km to the south east of Spain from Madrid. And please take into account that I walked half of this and I took the bus the other half. Hours and hours of waiting on one place is not an exception, it is a rule. It doesn't matter, I had the time, won some patience, spend some nice time after three invitations from locals to eat and sleep in there house and besides, it was part of the game. Via a very quiet hippie oasis near Cabo de Gata I hitched through the Alpujarra or south part of the beautiful Sierra Nevada to Beneficio again. Here I hoped to meet the beautiful dutch girl again. And I did. By funny coincidence she was naked when I walked up the mountain to her tipi, but the story doesn't end as you might think... In stead, I met her ex, which was still in the picture. But, exactly this man inspired me a lot by giving me a Zen book to read from Osho. After Siddharta It made me again feel the will to live the life more as a witness then as a victim, lose instead of find my ego and enjoy the liberty of the absolute nothing. Don't worry, this might take me the rest of my life and it won't deprive my life of the things the conventional religions try to. And now finaly, I will try to get my ass on the road to black Africa! Ciao, Geert
:-)
ReplyDeleteMe alegra tener noticias tuyas de nuevo.
Cuidado por donde te metes en Africa que hay mucho loco suelto por ahÃ!! ;-P
Un abrazo
Enrique
Enjoy it!Don't miss Mali and the Bandiagara cliffs where the Dogon will astonih you.
ReplyDeleteDaniel