
Hello there! I am still in Madrid, but not for long anymore. Tomorrow I will be on the road again, hitchhiking to Murcia. Hitchhiking in Spain seems incredibly slow, but my patience is also not to underestimate so let's see if these two go well together. Since my last message I helped Enrique move his house to Amsterdam and bought the book "the project me" for Thomas, so let's see if these friends of mine can get there life on the road again soon :) Today the spanish health system injected me with some stuff against Meningitis and Yellow Fibre and they gave me a ticket for anti Malaria. If all this is not going to help me through Africa, probably nothing will. For the nerds among us, after a lot of thinking, Yesterday I ordered a camera and the MSI Wind U115 with an extra 9 cell battery. According to youtube tests this will give a whopping 40 hours of textediting time to professionalize my diary. Besides, I hope this banned hybrid netbook will become a real collectors item to be one day sold for more money than I spend on it :) Ciao, G
Whow Geert, hope you don't spend 40 hrs in a row behind your new toy :) But am looking forward to an improved diary.
ReplyDeleteMil besos
Selma
Thak you very much again for your help to us in cleaning and packaging our lifes for moving abroad!.
ReplyDeleteEverything here is fine... and as expected... rainy and cloudy ;-P.
Take care,
Alba and Enrique