Sunday, December 6, 2009

Morocco, here I come!


Elvis has left the building. After a week of 5-star care by my cousins Floris and Inge I should have gained enough of "the force" for a long time again, don't you think? A world-record Spanish hitchhike of 100 km in 1 hour with a BWX X5 brought me in Malaga where I encountered some serious Polish Erasmus party-animals. I also picked up my second Osho Zen book about Meditation: The first and last freedom, and am wondering if this will one day learn me also to realy enjoy partying again. At the moment I enjoy the free internet in a Mc Donalds to find myself some couchsurfers in Algeciras where I want to take the boat to "the dark side" of the world. To conclude I will give you my recently updated frequently asked questions top 3: Are you never afraid? Don't you ever feel afraid? Do some things make you afraid? Not yet :) Take care, G

2 comments:

  1. Veel geluk op het nieuwe continent! Ik heb gisteren een Marokkaanse couchsurfer in Nederland ontmoet, die hier zijn toekomstige bruid hoopt te ontmoeten. Misschien kun jij het evenwicht herstellen?
    Ik ga nog eens goed nadenken over je 3 top-vragen.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you stay at my friend in Ceuta?
    When crossing the border at Ceuta don't get nervous and take it easy...........There are blue mercedes shared taxis which can take you to Tetouan.Don't get in until the price is clear and fixed.From Tetouan one very nice place to be is Chefchaouen.Nice setting,andalusian style village on the slope of a mountain.If you smoke grass pay attention not to bring anything on you when leaving Chaouen there are always police checks at the junction.
    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete