
Hi Everybody, Good to know you found the way to my blog, cause this is the place where I'll try to post a weekly update with at least one highlight of my first big cycling adventure. If things work out well, I'll probably try to follow the sun in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa cycling for around four seasons before returning home in Holland. Living as a "poor" man on the street, I hope to discover the value of the immaterial things in life again. I will do this in a very slow pace, moving myself and my bike about 50 km a day to create plenty of time to react on inspiring things around me and protect myself from getting injured again as nonstop Amsterdam-Paris did to me last year :( The first stage will bring Peter en me to Lyon/Grenoble around september 11. I will try to leave august 15 at 10:00 CEST on Ledig Erf, Utrecht, whereas Peter will joining me starting a week later in Landgraaf. If you want to wish me the best, share something about your life (I would appreciate), or cycle together somewhere sometime, try to express yourself in the magic 160 symbols of an sms on +31644989956. If you want to automatically receive the updates I guess you should click to the button "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)". CU, Geert
Good Luck, Brother.
ReplyDeleteShow 'em what you got.
Gr,
De Filmpjesmaker
Beste Geert,
ReplyDeleteTijdens jouw tocht ben ik benieuwd naar jouw ervaring met de verschillende culturen en levenswaarde van die mensen.
is er na jouw reis circa 1 jaar een levens visie zoals: de 10 geboden op te stellen, wat en met welke normen en waarde de mens in verschillende culturen zouden kunnen leven. Succes en tot contact.
Met vriendelijke groet,
Louis te Pas
Zo Geert is weg, ik heb het magische moment met mijn eigen ogen mogen aanschouwen, vanochtend vanaf het Ledig Erf te Utrecht.
ReplyDeletePrimitief kun je het nauwlijks noemen met een GPS en 12 Volt stroomvoorziening op zijn fiets...
Succes!
Enrique from Spain,
ReplyDelete:-)
All my best in your new biking-living adventure my friend!
This is pretty awesome!
Some news are that I am Dr.Canovas currently! and I am looking for a posdoc position in Amsterdam! so I hope to meet you there after your safely back home.
If you bike Spain a some point of your travel let me know it!
Cheers,
Enrique
Hey Geert
ReplyDeleteHeel veel succes met je kleine wereldreis. We gaan ervanuit dat henk zijn vistips je helpen overleven :)
Je hebt het nummer van de ANWB op je schouder staan in geval van nood!
We houden je blog in de gaten! Veel plezier!
Groet, je ex-collega's van SEC (Henk en Marissa)